Pixel Edge Design Studio empowers the Creative Industries to develop skills and talent; we do this by influencing and shaping policy, ensuring quality and by securing the vital investment for individuals to become the best in their field and for businesses to grow. As the industry skills body for the Creative Industries, we work across film, television, radio, fashion, animation, games, visual effects, textiles, publishing, advertising, marketing communications and performing arts.
We welcome applications submitted via email only. Please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you have applied for. if you shortlisted then you will receive a message acknowledging receipt of your application within 24 hours.
- Knowledge of chroma removal, typography, compositing, motion tracking, basic rotoscopy, working with PSD layers and creating 2d animation.
- 2d animation is a must, should have character animation knowledge.
- Collaborate with designer to plan, create concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Create titles, end credits and package the video content.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Responsible for selecting audio, video, animation style etc
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files and troubleshooting.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Strong desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- Ability to understand script/storyboard and make illustrations out of it.
- Expert skill level in the design tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, coreldraw and flash.
- Good at story telling.
- Highly film literate, with a good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing and editing.
- Should have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles and able to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback.
- Should be familiar with relevant storyboard software
- Should be able to work calmly and efficiently to meet the deadlines.
If you are interested to apply for the above mentioned position means, Kindly share your updated profile as soon as possible along with CTC to email@example.com