From the coming innovations in technology, we can easily predict that the future is virtual. And what if we ask, “What is the hottest topic in tech-industry these days”? Without a doubt, it is AR reality. It has a massive impact on almost every industry. And brands are launching mobile AR applications to increase their brand engagement. Experiential Marketing AR developing experts will help you improve your content quality and bring life to the virtual world.
What is AR-Augmented Reality, and how can it enhance our real life?
AR-Augmented Reality is an innovative technology where we create artificial visions in the real world using some tech devices (such as smartphone cameras, smart glasses, or some helmet, etc.).
There are many examples of real-life enhancement with the help of AR reality; such as:
- Hololens by Microsoft is the most prominent and successful example of Augmented Reality. These lenses create a computer-simulated virtual world.
- And the second biggest example is Magic Leap-One. It uses a head-worn to display a mixture of the real and the virtual world.
- Vuzix-Blade is the example of the smart glasses. These glasses might look like regular sunglasses but can perform a range of other functions as well. As you can display all the information of a patient in front of it by using these glasses. And can take pictures with a single click. It helps to find your route and has many more uses as well.
There are many examples of AR games as well. Such as:
- The first and most important one is the Pokémon Go. It was released in 2016 and easily became the hottest topic.
- Some others are Jurassic World Alive, Ingress, The Walking Dead: Our World, and many more.
Even some daily life applications we are using are equipped with AR technology (such as Snap chat, Sky Map, IKEA Place, etc.). This world is evaluating every minute, and so do the ways of success. Pixel Edge will help you meet all the requirements to enhance your life and business with their software developments.
Difference between Virtual and Augmented Reality:
Virtual Reality is the complete immersion into the virtual world while blocking the real world. It uses 6-degrees-of-freedom with the help of which you can move in different directions instead of standing still. But the area of your movement is limited to some square meters only. In other words, it takes you to some virtual world where your existence doesn’t matter, and you can do whatever you want.
On the other hand, AR-Augmented Reality adds an artificial environment to your real surroundings.
Or you can say it adds digital elements to the real world. It overlays information on whatever you’re looking at, with the help of your screen. Moreover, with AR technology, there are no boundaries of area or space. You can move quickly in the real world while using it. So these two technologies might look the same but are different. Yet both of these technologies are the future of the world and are beneficial.
Benefits of Augmented Reality:
AR-Augmented Reality is taking meetings and events to a different level. It allows all the attendees to experience the same environment and changes the way we interact, attend, and market our business. As it will enable virtual tours for your customers, and showcase the products in front of them before launching those products.
AR-Augmented Reality services we provide:
Pixel Edge Design Agency is the forward thinker of coming innovative technology. Our professional AR developers develop apps that are capable of:
- Motion tracking.
- Light estimation.
- Image recognition.
- And Environmental Understanding.
We develop AR Apps for:
- Real estate.
- Tourism and culture.
A computer-simulated world is soon going to be possible with Augmented Reality. And with its help, attendees will be able to interact and connect more efficiently. So outreach us and get your ar-augmented reality app done with the help of our professionals.